- Players are required to dress properly for the event. Young participants who wish to wear shorts are required to wear shoes with socks. Players wearing singlet, t-shirts/attires with offensive wordings, skimpy/revealing clothing, torn jeans/shirts, slippers and the likes will not be allowed to enter the playing area and will be requested to change into proper attire at the cost of their own time.
- Only single score sheets are given for players to record their moves. Players who wish to get a copy of their score sheets are advised to use carbon paper, or copy their moves on a separate sheet AFTER their game has concluded. Photocopy or computer services maybe provided by the organizer but will be at a minimal cost for the players to use.
- Any player not able to record their moves will be penalized with severe playing time reduction penalty.
- Mobile phones and all electronic devices are strictly prohibited in the playing hall except with the permission from the Arbiters/Organizers.
- Any players caught using a mobile or electronic devices whilst his/her game is still ongoing, shall be declared to have lost his/her game and maybe barred from continuing in the event.
- Any players caught providing assistance to any other players, or discussing an ongoing game where one of the players is still playing, will be barred from continuing in the event.
- All decisions made by the Arbiters are deemed to have been final
KIMMA Open 2018 results - 132 players took part in the Open section 2nd edition of the KIMMA chess tournament held on 14th January 2018. This event was won convincingly by IM Oliver...
2 days ago