2nd NATIONAL JUNIOR CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP 2009 @16-20th DECEMBER
TOURNAMENT : 2 Categories ( Boys U-20 & Girls U-20 DOB on or after 1989 )
Time Control: (90 minutes + 30 seconds increment from move 1)
All moves must be recorded.
*This event is open to all Malaysian citizens only.
CLOSING DATE IS ON THE 10TH OF DECEMBER 2009
ENTRIES AFTER CLOSING DATE WILL BE ACCEPTED ONLY AT THE DISCRETION OF THE ORGANIZERS.
1. The entry form and a copy of pay-in-slip MUST be faxed to 03-40244337. (Attn :Gregory Lau not later than 10 December 2008)
MODE OF PAYMENT (Bank In) CIMB Bank Current Account: 1420 0004153 058 MALAYSIAN CHESS FEDERATION
2. Direct submission of entry form with cash payment to Gregory Lau (012-9020123), Abd Hamid Majid ( 019-3158098) not later than 10 December 2009 at – DATCC, 4th Floor, Kompleks Wilayah, No 2, Jln Munshi Abdullah, 50100 KL.
NO REGISTRATION BY TELEPHONE OR SMS.TIE-BREAK: 1) Play-Off (only for 1st place) in the event PE does not produce a result
2) Solkoff, 3) S.B. 4) Cumulative
For further enquiries, contact :
Mr Gregory Lau: 012 – 9020123 – (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Encik Abd Hamid Majid-( email: email@example.com – Fax: 40244337)
1) THE NATIONAL JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP (BOY) 2009 – Piala Pearl Point
The Champion will be awarded the title ‘NATIONAL JUNIOR MASTER ’ (NJM) BOY
2) THE NATIONAL JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP (GIRL) 2009 – Piala Pearl Point
The Champion will be awarded the title ‘NATIONAL JUNIOR MASTER’ (NJM) GIRL
*The results of this championship will be one of the main criteria for selection for international representation in the year 2010. The Champion will be invited to the Malaysian Masters Selection event in 2010.
An updated registration list of participants will be posted on the Blog Site: Malaysian Chess Federation Chess Blog on 12 December 2009 prior to the start of the tournament. Entry forms can be downloaded from this Blogsite.
FOR ADMINISTRATIVE PURPOSES ALL COLUMNS IN THE ENTRY FORM MUST BE FILLED.
Suite 1.21 Level 1, Wisma OCM, Jalan Hang Jebat, 50150 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: Mobile: (60) 12 9020123, Fax: (60) 3 40244337, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENTRY FORM CLICK–>
THE 2ND NATIONAL JUNIOR CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP 2009 (MCF) ENTRY FORM.doc
(source: Mr Gregory Lau, email@example.com)
(posted by firey_rook; http://fireyrook.blogspot.com)